Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm officially smart!


I got the Best Dressed student award for the year 209-2010. I won't say that I don;t deserve, that would be undermining my image.. Only the dean knows what he found in my arguments against dress codes that he chose me.
Well, it was really amazing to receive the prize because it brought smiles to everyone's face. In the midst of students being felicitated for mighty academic achievments comes a man who just got away with a prize because he had sense.. u can call it dress sense.. or call it common sense.
Amused .., the pleasure is all mine.

2 comments:

  1. We still didn't get a chapo for your dressing sense !! What's the use of it if it fails to serve us ?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time will come..If I'm satisfied by your entertainment services then Thou shall be rewarded amply. Fikar Not.

    ReplyDelete