Thursday, May 27, 2010

News at 8

Hi everyone.. I'm back after a year's break.. Its summer again but this time in room on the sizzling hot second floor, AS-14. I'm counting precious moments, as its time to bid bon-voyage to dear B.tech friends and cherish the timeless moments lived with them.. My heart skips a beat when I contemplate my year ahead and it feels like they are taking away the essence of college life along . But yes times move on.. and Ive really been fortunate enough to have such great buddies in college.

A myriad of experiences have taught me to be strong and strengthened my self-confidence. I have met inspirational characters, dominating people and then amicable people even asociable people. Many a times, I've broken down to circumstances just to find light at the end of the tunnel. I've commited mistakes and been lazy in tasks. On the other hand through small efforts I've achieved unforgettable milestones and found inspiration whithin me.

Recently I am realising that change is a slow process for the better or worse.. And one should not lose motivation and remain connected to the real world if one wants to reach the top. Well u need to know the heights to scale them. Perseverance, good intentions and time management are the three qualities that can take you to the top. I'm definitely trying to learn them myself, sincerely!

Yes, some arbit news : I liked the novel Roots and shadows by Shashi Deshpande.. though i still don;t understand it fully.. its one mighty work about mental struggles.
I felt good giving my first chapo to friends at Pole, though the food sucked and moreover the Polians sucked a hefty sum fom my purse.
I'm going to bangalore this June. Let's see how do innovators look like? something like me..?

No comments:

Post a Comment